We pride ourselves on outcomes. In an independent survey of the practices of Dr. Sekhon, the following were found:
- 96% of patients reviewed were very satisfied with the doctor's explanations
- 96% of patients reviewed were very satisfied with the time spent with the doctor
- 96 % of patients reviewed felt the doctor exhibited genuine concern
- 96% would recommend Dr. Sekhon to friends or family with similar problems
- Only 28% of patients needed surgery. The rest were managed with nonsurgical means
- 32% of patients received injections are a part of their treatment
The best measure of outcome is publication of data in peer-reviewed journals. This means the medical community has had time to evaluate the collection methods, results and analyses and decide if they are genuine and without bias. Only results in peer-reviewed publications can be regarded as such. Below are examples of such studies with results. At Nevada Neurosurgery we are constantly analysing the results of our patients care. This data is not only used to improve care for individual patients but also to education surgeons around the country on spine care.